Understanding the art until now still continue to change with the times. Since the first of the leaders and artists to create a definition of art but not all of which can make the appropriate boundaries. Some understanding of art including, according to: Understanding words we take the art of British art, which has its roots in the Latin word ars, which means: the skills acquired through experience, observation or learning process.
Audio Art is an art that can be enjoyed by the sense of hearing (ears). Examples of audio art are as follows:
* Art music, the art that can be enjoyed through the tone. For example, gamelan performances or piano.
* Literary art, the art that can be enjoyed through the word. For example, reading poetry or drama.
* Sound art, the art that can be enjoyed through the tone and words. For example, band performances.
Understanding the Visual Arts (Visual Art) Visual Arts is an art that can be enjoyed by the sense of sight (eyes). Examples of visual art are as follows.
* Two-dimensional art that includes the line, light, color, shape, and motion. For example, painting, graphic arts, and cinematography.
* Three-dimensional art that includes space and form that can be tried. For example, sculpture, architecture, dance, and mime.
Definition of Audiovisual Arts (Auditory Visual Art) Art audiovisual art that can be enjoyed by the senses of hearing and sight. Examples of audiovisual art are as follows.
* The art of dance is a fusion of movement and tone.
* Art plays a blend of movement, words, and visual.
* Art opera is a combination of movement, tone, and visual.